I N G R E D I E N T S
3 1/2 cups Adelia Fine Foods Nut & Chia Granola
25g brown sugar
M E T H O D
1. Grease / line a 3cm deep 16 x 28cm baking tray with baking paper.
2. Pour the Adelia Fine Foods Nut and Chia Granola into a medium size bowl.
3. In a small saucepan, bring to the boil butter, honey and sugar stirring together, until the sugar is dissolved, and butter is melted (approx. 3 minutes.)
4. Turn the heat to low and let the mixture simmer for a further 5 minutes.
5. Carefully and quickly mix the hot liquid into the granola, then press the mixture into the baking tray.
6. Allow to cool before placing in the fridge. The mixture will take up to 2 hours to set.
7. Once softly set cut the slice into bars.
Created by The Getaway Traveller