Apple, Raspberry, Cranberry & Macadamia Crumble
A delicious treat, dessert or afternoon delight.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 8-10 mins
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Combine the apples, cinnamon and vanilla in a saucepan.
- Cook covered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes or until apple softens slightly.
- Remove from heat. Add raspberries and gently stir until combined.
- Spoon into individual soufflé dishes or a 1 litre oven proof dish.
- Combine the granola, butter, flour and sugar together
- Sprinkle crumble on top of the apple and raspberry mixture.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Serve with your favourite ice cream.
- 4 fuji or pink lady apples, peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- 3 tblsp caster sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- 300 fresh or frozen raspberries
- 150g adelia fine foods cranberry and macadamia granola
- 30g butter, melted
- 1 tblsp plain flour
- 2 tblsp brown sugar