4 fuji or pink lady apples, peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
3 tblsp caster sugar
½ tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
300 fresh or frozen raspberries
150g Adelia Fine Foods Cranberry and Macadamia Granola
30g butter, melted
1 tblsp plain flour
2 tblsp brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Combine the apples, cinnamon and vanilla in a saucepan.
- Cook covered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes or until apple softens slightly.
- Remove from heat. Add raspberries and gently stir until combined.
- Spoon into individual soufflé dishes or a 1 litre oven proof dish.
- Combine the granola, butter, flour and sugar together.
- Sprinkle crumble on top of the apple and raspberry mixture.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Serve with your favourite ice cream.