3 cups Adelia Fine Foods Cranberry & Macadamia Granola
3 tbsp rice malt syrup
2 tbsp nut butter (I used peanut butter)
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 160c.
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until combined.
- Press mixture down firmly into a slice baking tray approximately 20cm x 28cm.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cook in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Slice into 8 squares, store in air tight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Recipe by https://www.instagram.com/eat_wise_/