130g Salmon skin on
150g peeled sweet potato, cubed
1/2 garden cucumber, sliced
1/4 capsicum, sliced
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
2 tsp Adelia Fine Foods Spiced Pistachio Dukkah
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Place cubed sweet potato into a microwave safe container, add a dash of water and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Drain remaining water from sweet potato and toss in 1 tsp olive oil, scatter on one side of a lined baking tray and set aside.
- Coat salmon in spiced dukkah, and place on oven tray with sweet potato.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Add cucumber, spinach, balsamic vinegar and capsicum to a small bowl and mix together.
- Serve and enjoy with some fresh lemon.