2 bananas, peeled
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
2 cups whole meal self raising flour
3/4 cup coconut water
1/2 cup Adelia Fine Foods Nut & Chia Granola
- Preheat oven to 170c.
- Place bananas, egg and maple syrup in food processor. Blitz until combined.
- Add flour and coconut water to the banana mix, blitz again until combined.
- Pour mixture into a lined loaf tin spreading evenly across the base.
- Sprinkle granola mix over top of mixture and gently pat down.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-30 minutes until golden and firm.
- Cool slightly before slicing.