2 cups Adelia Fine Foods Coconut & Vanilla Pancake Mix
1 cup milk of choice
1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
1 tbsp rice malt syrup
2/3 cup water
2 tbsp chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Place chia seeds, frozen raspberries, water and rice malt syrup into small sauce pan, simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Place coconut and vanilla pancake mix into large mixing bowl and whisk in milk.
- Pour mixture into a line loaf tin. Carefully pour raspberry and chia seed mixture down the centre of the coconut and vanilla mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving!
Recipe by https://www.instagram.com/eat_wise_/