2 cups Adelia Fine Foods Seed and Nut Muesli
180g golden syrup
250g plain flour
300g caster sugar
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp mixed spice
2 cups shredded coconut
1 tsp bi-carb soda
100 ml hot water
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease and line baking trays.
- Combine butter and golden syrup and heat until melted.
- Combine the muesli, sifted flour, sugar, cinnamon and coconut in large bowl.
- Combine bi-carb soda and water and add to butter mixture.
- Stir in the dry ingredients while mixture is warm.
- Place table spoons of mixture on the baking trays.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown and still soft. Cool on trays.