2 cups Adelia Fine Foods Seed & Nut Muesli
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
1 cup yoghurt of your choice
1 cup diced fruit of your choice (For example, strawberries, blueberries, mango, pear)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
2. Melt coconut oil and honey in a small saucepan over a low heat.
3. Pour melted oil and honey over muesli and stir to coat well.
4. Place spoonfuls of the mixture into greased tart or muffin tins, using the spoon to press in as much as possible.
5. Bake for around 20 minutes, checking regularly to ensure they don’t brown too quickly.
6. Remove from the oven and quickly press ‘cup’ into the mixture using the back of a spoon a second time.
7. Allow to cool completely before removing from the tins.
8. Add spoonfuls of the yoghurt into each tart and top with desired fruits.