300g pumpkin, peeled and cubed
2 1/2 tbs coconut oil, melted
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 cup gluten free flour
1 tsp baking powder
3 tbs rice bran syrup
1/2 tsp sea salt
2/3 cup milk of choice
1/2 cup Adelia Fine Foods Keto Granola Mix
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Place prepared pumpkin on to a lined baking tray, drizzle with 1/2 tbs coconut oil.
- Roast pumpkin for 20-30 minuets until tender, allow to cool slightly once cooked.
- Mash roasted pumpkin in large mixing bowl. Add remaining bread ingredients to the mashed pumpkin, whisk until combined.
- Pour mixture into lined loaf tin spreading evenly across base, sprinkle trail mix over mixture.
- Bake for 20-30 minuets until golden firm.
- Allow to cool before slicing.